Terms & Conditions
Shopping with Combro Technology Ltd
You can order the following ways:
- Online via the website using any of our secure checkout methods – www.combrotechnology.com
- By post/cheque - Please email email@example.com for information
- You can collect in person by prior arrangement, please telephone 0161 237 9000 and chose either laptop sales or PC sales to arrange
- When you place an order for any products in any or the ways above, you are buying it at the price stated at the time of order.
- When you place an order online we will send you an email to confirm that we have your order. This email is produced automatically and just confirms the details of what you have given us. We also send an email once the order has been dispatched with a tracking number. We will be in contact if there are any problems with the order such as product availability.
- Combro Technology Ltd may cancel any sale and not supply products if it is reasonable to do so and may change or discontinue the availability of products at any time.
- All new orders are deemed separate and each order is treated individually.
- Our prices on the website www.combrotechnology.com are in Pounds sterling and are fully inclusive. Please note our currency converter is only a guide and may not accurately reflect current exchange rates
- You are responsible for the disclosure and payment of any import duties or other taxes, which may apply when the products are delivered. Unfortunately we cannot advise you what these costs may be – please consult your local customs office for more information.
- We always try to make sure that the prices on www.combrotechnology.com are correct but errors may occur. If we discover an error in pricing of the products in your order we will inform you as soon as possible using the contact details you supply us with. We will then give you the option of reconfirming the order at the correct price or cancelling it. If the order is cancelled we will refund you in full.
- You will be notified of the delivery costs automatically before you submit your order; the delivery cost will be based on the delivery address you supply. For more information on delivery please click on the delivery page.
- You Must pay for your order before it is delivered and you can do this by credit card, debit card, cheque (order must be over £50 for cheque orders) or postal order.
- Credit/debit card orders may be processed online, using Visa, MasterCard. We aim to debit money from your account within one working day after receiving your order.
- We need customers billing address with every order but any invoices/despatch notes will be sent with the package to the address provided.
- Cheque or postal orders are accepted, please contact us via email or telephone if you wish to purchase using this method.
- Please make cheques payable to Combro Technology Ltd and remember to include standard postage charge. Please also send us a covering letter detailing your order, contact details and delivery address.
- We try to keep www.combrotechnology.com as up to date as possible but cannot guarantee that particular products will always be available. If we can’t supply a product you will not be charged for it and we will refund any money taken for that item.
- All offers are available while stocks last. If we are unable to supply a product you have ordered, we will notify you as soon as we can. If this happens you may cancel your order and we will refund you in full.
- We reserve the right to refund orders that request a different delivery address than that of the registered card address or confirmed PayPal address. This is for security reasons, for 1st time purchasers we prefer all orders to be sent to the registered card address.
- Our aim is to deliver all goods to U.K mainland in 2/3 working days and all other addresses within 10 working days of confirming the order (unless otherwise stated), however sometimes delays do happen and can take up to 28 days.
- All delivery costs will be shown automatically before you confirm your order, please click on the shipping page for costs.
- All our orders are sent by Business Post on a 24-hour service or by Royal mail (first class). Our couriers require a signature and operate between 9am and 5pm on weekdays only, so please specify an address where someone will be able to sigh for the delivery.
- If your deliver has not arrived within the time frame that we state please contact us by either phone or email and we will do our best to make sure you receive your order, as quickly as possible.
- We do everything we can to make sure your goods are delivered on time but are afraid that we can not be held liable for any late deliveries, as we are relaying on a 3rd party company.
Security, privacy and data policy
- Combro Technology Ltd makes a commitment to protecting your privacy and promises only to use information collected about you in accordance with the data protection act.
- If you have ever purchased from us we will have your email address, phone number, address and credit card details. If you have had your goods delivered to an alternative address then we will have those details too.
- We also hold information on previous orders, this helps us track your delivers and review products purchased.
- Our site uses ‘cookies’. Cookies are small amounts of data sent to your web browser by a web server. They can not harm your machine in any way. You can see them in your Temporary Internet Files folder.
- What we do with your information: We send out a monthly email newsletter and an occasional little email with special offers. These are only emailed to you if you have signed up for the newsletter or if you have placed an order.
- Your email address is used for logging into your account and for contact between yourself and Combro Technology Ltd (new order emails, newsletters) we will NEVER pass any of your details onto a 3rd party company and any information given will only be used by ourselves.
- Some of your information may be passed on to our delivery companies such as Interlink, Royal Mail or our pallet delivery service.
- Security is a TOP priority and we guarantee to keep any details you supply us confidential. We use a company called ‘secure hosting’ and they handle all of our transactions. We also do not send any card details with your goods avoiding any possible security issues in transit.
- When you place an order by our secure server, your credit card details are protected from interception. Our servers offer 128 but ssl3 encryption of data transmissions, so your security is assured.
- Where goods supplied are still under manufacturer’s warranty, then the buyer must exercise the warranty directly with the manufacturer/agent and not Combro Technology Ltd
- Where goods under manufacturer warranty cannot be repaired they will be replaced by the manufacturer and not Combro Technology Ltd.
- If you have an item covered by a Combro Technology Ltd warranty then we are unable to accept the return of goods without prior authorisation. Upon authorisation, we will e-mail you with instructions for the return of goods.
- If an item is returned under warranty and Combro Technology believes the fault has been caused by the actions of the customer then the warranty will be void. Combro Technology will act in a fair manner at all times when diagnosing the cause of the fault.
- Item(s) returned without prior authorisation may be refused upon delivery.
- Any returns should be sent back to Combro Technology, they must be received in the original condition and original packaging.
- If you are returning an item for a fault or issue the maximum we will refund for this is £9.95 so please choose the correct postal service when returning items.
- If a customer chooses to cancel an order after it has been placed but not yet delivered they will not be liable for an administration fee, this excludes custom PC units. Combro Technology reserves the right to charge the customer for man hours if work has already begun on the custom pc building. Combro Technology will act in a fair manner when calculating these costs and the fee will be deducted from the initial purchase amount before a refund is issued.
- We try to be as honest as possible on all of our listings, on large orders of specific items we reserve the right to supply similar or better specification parts/items as availability dictates.
- We offer a 7 Day no quibble refund on all of our products, this gives you the right to cancel the contract at any time up to 7 days after you have taken receipt of your goods, postage cost back to us is non-refundable and the initial postage cost for delivery to you will be deducted from your initial payment. If you are not happy with your purchase or if there is a fault after this time, we will only refund or replace any returns if they are found to be faulty under our warranty.
- The 7 day no quibble return ONLY applies to unused items that have been purchased and returned to us in the exact same condition and unused, if the items have been operated, software added etc you can not return the item for a refund, this does not affect your statutory rights.
- Please note: On trade orders and orders over £2000 we are unable to honour the 7 day no quibble guarantee unless this is specified to the purchaser beforehand. PC Parts and components are purchased especially for these contracts and once the systems have been built for the customer we are unable to return the parts, hence the 7 day no quibble return cannot be offered. This does not affect your statutory rights. Refunds cannot be offered on orders of this size but all parts are covered by warranty and will be repaired or replaced if faulty.
- Any items returned to us via courier "refused", "addressee gone away" or cancelled orders will be subject to an administration fee as set out below.
- Any returns within the 7 Day No Quibble Refund Time period that have had software added to the Unit will also be subject to an administration fee, before returning please delete any programs you have added (Contact Combro Technology if you need any help with this)
- Your warranty starts from the day you receive your item, all items must be returned to us within their warranty period, any items that are received after expiry of the warranty will be liable for either repair costs or return postage.
- If you return a product after 7 Days but within its Warranty Period and it is found to have no fault then you will be liable for administration fees and also return postage back to you.
- We will process any refund within 30 days of the cancellation of an order, we do ask that items are returned to us in their original packaging and within this 30 day time frame.
- Any damages in postage MUST be reported within 3 days of receiving the items, after such time you will not be eligible for a Refund or Replacement
- Eflex Limited will act in a fair manner at all times when deciding if a product is faulty
Combro Technology Responsibilities
- Combro Technology has tried to make the descriptions and pictures of the products as accurate as possible but you should check the dimensions stated on Combro Technology or contact us for exact dimensions.
- Our website contains links to other Web sites, which are not under our control and are not maintained by us. These links are provided for your convenience only and we can not be held responsible for the content of those sites.
- You will be responsible for any breach of the terms and conditions and you will be liable to and will reimburse Combro Technology for any loss or damage caused as a result.
- Combro Technology will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen event beyond our control including without limitations internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood war or act of god.
- Please read all instructions and manuals carefully, Combro Technology is not involved in manufacturing any products so can not advise on how to use a product. You are urged to use all products safely and in accordance with the manufacturer guidelines.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, which are available to you.
- Under the U.K criminal justice act 1988 it is an offence to sell knives and certain bladed or pointed articles to persons under 16 years of age.
- Use of Combro Technology and these terms and conditions are subject to the law of England and the jurisdiction of the English court.
If you need to contact us for any reason please do and we will help wherever we can:
Monday - Friday
8.30am - 4.30pm
Saturday - Sunday
Combro Technology Ltd
Suite 1 J2 Business Park